Saturday 6 February 2016

First finish of the year

I'm very happy that I have finally got a Friday finish. I have posted about the baby quilt whilst it was almost done but now all the ends on the front and back are sewn in. The quilt has been washed and all the markings for the quilting have been washed away and it's fully dry,. 



I love the quilting pattern and I am so happy that I followed it. It was also fun using the monofilament for the first time. I'm pleased with the result. I had planned to take a photo outside but during my lunch break and when I finished work it was raining. If it's nice over the weekend I'll try and get a good picture before it goes to its new home on Monday.

I'm looking forward to many more finishes this year so I'd better get a move on and finish a few more projects.

I'm linking with Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts .

Lyndsey.

7 comments:

  1. What a great baby quilt Lyndsey. Having seen the forecast I doubt that you will be getting that outdoor photo this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever pattern. Babies will love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I imagine Scamp likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Great finish!!!

    ReplyDelete